Podcast: Inspiring And Educating Filipino About Financial Literacy, Investing And Entrepreneurship
I shared about my perspective on Financial Literacy, Investing And Entrepreneurship during my Interview by my good friend, Billy Ramirez on his show The Smart Pinoy Blogger.
I discussed my turning point and how I managed to learn Financial Literacy, Investing and even Entrep.
I also mentioned on the Interview The 1 Book that changed my mindset and how It made me hungry to learn Financial Literacy! You don’t want to miss the interview! CLick the link below NOW!
Listen to my interview by clicking any of link below:
SPB 008 – Inspiring And Educating Filipino About Financial Literacy, Investing And Entrepreneurship With Nolan Lazaro
- Nolan Lazaro’s personal story on how he started working as an OFW in the Middle East to Singapore
- How he started
- his journey in financial freedom
- What books helped him realized the importance of financial literacy
- How he developed his mindset, skills, and knowledge about proper money mindset while still an OFW
- How he started business while still working abroad
- How and why he started the SuperOFW blog
- How his blog helped him in spreading financial literacy and inspiring lots of Filipinos worldwide
- Why Filipino especially OFWs need financial literacy
- His best personal finance advice for aspiring or newbie OFWs
- His best advice for long-term OFWs who wants to settle and go back to the Philippines
- His thoughts in building a successful and profitable blog
- How to identify the best topic for your blog
- Identifying “your reader’s avatar” in building your blog or online business
- His thoughts on monetizing your blog
- How OFWs can earn extra money online thru blogging
- What’s the best monetization for aspiring Pinoy bloggers according to Nolan
- His best advice for aspiring Pinoy bloggers and online entrepreneurs